Full-time, Year-round Position Available:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717-336-2541 for more information.
At Camp Conquest, we believe that a week of summer camp is the best tool for evangelism and discipleship available to the church today. We engage volunteers and paid staff to help children and teens develop into the leaders of tomorrow with a focus on serving their community for Christ. We seek to Change Lives and Be Changed!
We hire close to 25 college students each summer to serve as our Support Staff. This team consists of guides (counselors), activity instructors, coaches, and coordinators. Each role has specific functions and responsibilities, which you can learn more about by clicking on a position link. Fill out the Interest Form at the bottom of this page to apply for a position. We would love to have you be a part of our team this summer!
Summer 2021 Dates
- June 4-11 – Work Week
- June 13-18 – Training Week
- June 20-25 – Day Camp & STACC & Jr Staff Training
- June 27-July 2 – Day Camp & Specialty Camp
- July 4-9 – Day Camp & Specialty Camp
- July 11-16 – Day Camp & Overnight Camp
- July 18-23 – Day Camp & Overnight Camp
- July 25-30 – Day Camp & Overnight Camp
- August 1-6 – Day Camp & Specialty Camp
- Barn Manager
- Challenge Activities Instructor
- Day Camp Assistant
- Day Camp Coordinator
- Dining Hall Manager
- Female Group Guide
- Horse Instructor
- Head Lifeguard
- Maintenance Assistant
- Male Group Guide
- Nature Instructor
- Overnight Camp Coordinator
- STACC Female Coach
- STACC Male Coach
- Target Sports Instructor
- Worship Leader
Our positions and programs are flexible to meet the specific requirements of your internship. Once camp has been accepted as an internship location, let us know the requirements and we will work with you to make sure you have the opportunities needed to complete them all. Required hours are easy to fulfill and camp offers great hands-on experience. In past summers, we have helped students complete internships who were studying Youth Ministry, Pastoral Ministry, Worship Arts, Sports Management, and more.
What to Expect
- Weekly salary provided by camp plus a support letter for raising additional financial support.
- Room and board provided for all weeks of your position.
- Counselor and activity area training necessary for fulfilling your role.
- Multi-generational ministry experience (campers as young as 7 and volunteers as old as 85).
- Encouragement through prayer, teaching of the Word, and worship.
- Peer-to-peer discipleship with other Summer Support Staff team members.
- Investment in you by year round staff and volunteers.
Summer Employment Interest Form