At Camp Conquest, we believe that a week of summer camp is the best tool for evangelism and discipleship available to the church today. We engage volunteers and paid staff to help children and teens develop into the leaders of tomorrow with a focus on serving their community for Christ. We seek to Change Lives and Be Changed!
Employment Application Process
- Submit a Staff Interest Form Fill out the Interest Form at the bottom of this page to begin a conversation with our Program Coordinator. We’d love to talk with you about joining our team! All New AND Returning Applicants must complete the interest form.
- Interview with Program Coordinator The interview will help the applicant and camp understand each other and to see if we can help each other meet the applicant’s and camp’s goals.
- Complete Staff Application This should be completed after your Interview. We will review and follow up with your references. The Program Coordinator will reach out to you once this is complete.
- Sign Contract
Summer 2024 Paid Staff Details
Salary: Weekly salary, plus option to fundraise additional financial support. A minimum of 4 weeks of camp programs, plus staff training is required to be paid.
- Earliest Start Date: June 9
- Team Leader Start Date: June 9
- Sr Staff Start Date: June 16
- Jr Staff Start Date: June 18
- Last Day of Camp Programs: August 9
- Can’t commit to the whole summer? Apply anyway and we can discuss your options.
Time Off: Usually Friday evening to Sunday afternoon.
Commuter vs Residential: Most positions require staying overnight at camp throughout the week.
Meals and Lodging: Both included, for free!
What else to expect:
- Personal development through on-the-job mentoring and intentional discipleship.
- Professional development through a diverse range of experiences and responsibilities.
- Counselor and activity area training necessary for fulfilling your role.
- Multi-generational, relationship oriented, ministry experience.
- Encouragement through prayer, teaching of the Word, and worship.
- Community oriented Christian discipleship.
Paid Staff Positions
- Barn Manager
- Challenge Activities Instructor
- Day Camp Assistant
- Day Camp Coordinator
- Dining Hall Manager
- Cabin Counselor
- Head Cook
- Horse Instructor
- Head Lifeguard
- Maintenance Assistant
- Nature Instructor
- Overnight Camp Coordinator
- Pioneer Camp Pastor
- STACC Female Coach
- STACC Male Coach
- Target Sports Instructor
- Worship Leader
- Our positions and programs are flexible to meet the specific requirements of your internship.
- Once camp has been accepted as an internship location, let us know the requirements and we will work with you to make sure you have the opportunities needed to complete them all.
- Required hours are easy to fulfill and camp offers great hands-on experience.
- In past summers, we have helped students complete internships who were studying Youth Ministry, Pastoral Ministry, Worship Arts, Sports Management, and more.
Additional Helpful Information:
- Volunteer & Staff Policies
- Clearance Outline – Instructions on how to obtain items needed before working at camp
- Affirmation Statement
Staff Interest Form for Applicants