Things to do at Camp Conquest
Group activities are a great way to create memorable experiences that your group will remember for years to come. At Camp Conquest we offer a variety of free and hourly-rate activities to keep you entertained during your retreat.
These facilities and activities are included with every group rental. They are shared spaces unless group has exclusive use of entire property.
- Gym – Our small gym offers adequate indoor space during inclement weather
- Pavilion Area – GaGa, Foursquare
- Athletic Field – Kickball, Soccer, Volleyball
- Pond – Bring your own gear and catch a bass or sunfish
- Hiking Trails – Many trials on our 90 acres
- Campfires – Multiple locations for small or large groups
- Bouldering Wall – Low climb experience
Camp Provided Activities
These prescheduled activities are run by certified instructors or require special equipment. Requests for camp provided activities must me made one month prior to your visit. Call for hourly rates.
- Archery, Rifles, Trap Shooting – Target shoot with a certified instructor
- Slingshots, Tomahawks
- Giant Swing – Swing over 30 feet in the air!
- Challenge Course – Team building activities led by our staff
- Nature Study – explore our stream with an instructor
- Pool – Enjoy the 30’x70’ pool – Now featuring restrooms and changing area (June 1- Sept 1)
- Water Slide – Slip n’ Slide down the hill (Seasonal)
- Corcls – Small round kayaks with lifeguard on our pond (seasonal)
- Horses – Instructor led ring rides with our friendly horses (June – Aug)
- Black Light Dodgeball – Exciting nighttime activity in the gym
- Hay Rides – See the property on a tractor pulled hay wagon