Summer camp doesn’t have to include sleeping bags to lead to a life change. A Christian day camp can be a powerful tool for the Lord to work in a child’s life, while allowing parents the freedom to continue their necessary work schedules in the summer no-school months. The hours where children enjoy God’s beautiful creation and interact with caring staff will make a difference for years to come.
We have partnered with local churches to create the ultimate camp experience for kids and busy parents. Drop your child off at any of the churches on our route, and we’ll handle transportation to camp and back each day.
Know that you’re making the best choice for your child when you choose Camp Conquest for one, two or multiple weeks of summer day camp this year. Camp Conquest is where lives are changed!
What ages can attend Day Camp?
At Camp Conquest we offer two programs within our Day Camp to allow for age specific activity and learning opportunities (just register for Day Camp and we will assign you in the appropriate group).
- Pioneer Day Camp is for ages 7-9
- Adventure Day Camp is for ages 10-12.
How much does a week of camp cost?
Camp Conquest uses a tiered pricing schedule (see link for “Why Three Prices?”)
- Tier One: $240
- Tier Two: $210
- Tier Three: $180
Are Discounts or Scholarships Available?
Yes, we offer an early-bird discount, a multi-week discount, as well as a sibling discount. For those that need additional financial assistance, please contact the office for a “Campership Application” at email@example.com.
When is Day Camp offered?
There are five weeks of Day Camp for summer 2019
- June 17-21, Monday – Friday, 9AM-4PM
- June 24-28, Monday – Friday, 9AM-4PM
- July 1-5, Monday – Friday, 9AM-4PM
- July 8-12, Monday – Friday, 9AM-4PM
- July 15-19, Monday – Friday, 9AM-4PM
Is transportation available?
Yes, Camp Conquest will run buses from partner churches. If you would rather drop off and pick up directly at camp, that option is also available.
2019 Transportation Schedule
(bus pick up and drop off times in parentheses)
- June 17-21 Cocalico Community Church, Reinholds (8:40a/4:20p)
- June 24-28 Manheim Grace Brethren Church (8a/5p)
- June 24-28 Grace Church, Lititz (8:30a/4:30p)
- June 24-28 Cocalico Community Church, Reinholds (8:40a/4:20p)
- July 1-5 Grace Family Church, New Holland (8a/5p)
- July 1-5 Cocalico Community Church, Reinholds (8:40a/4:20p)
- July 8-12 Grace Church, Ephrata (8:30a/4:30p)
- July 8-12 Cocalico Community Church, Reinholds (8:40a/4:20p)
- July 15-19 Cocalico Community Church, Reinholds (8:40a/4:20p)
- July 15-19 Calvary Chapel, Lebanon (8a/5p)
Is lunch included?
Yes, your child will receive lunch each day.
Monday – Ham & cheese sandwich, chips, mandarin oranges, ice cream sandwich
Tuesday – Pizza, veggies (carrots, celery), camp cookie
Wednesday – Hot dog cook out, applesauce, brownie
Thursday – Chicken patties sandwich, Cheetos, cookie pack
Friday – Turkey sandwich, chips, mandarin oranges, rice crispy treat
What activities will my child enjoy?
Swimming, archery, crafts, horses, and group games and much more will be enjoyed daily. Creative, hands on Bible lessons and fun camp songs teach valuable truths.
9:00 Opening Session
9:30 Field Games
10:00 Chapel/Small Groups
1:30 Camp Store
What about supervision?
Volunteer adults from our partner churches provide maturity and structure while our well trained teens (16 years old +) and college students add energy and enthusiasm. There are two counselors with every group and the ratio is around 6 campers for 1 staff member. A Nurse is also on site to help with any first aid or medication issues.
Additional Helpful Information is available by following these links: